What’s the one thing every dad loves? Donuts, of course! Kunin Felt Products are the perfect solution for those homemade Father’s Day crafts. I am excited to share with you a Father’s Day craft idea for kids & toddlers that dad will cherish forever! This donut Father’s Day craft is a perfect coaster for any dad’s favorite beverage of choice! Let’s grab our supplies and let’s get crafting!
You Will Need:
- 9″ x 12” craft cuts Kunin Classicfelt™ in a variety of colors
- White paper bag
- Small pom poms
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Circle 4″ (Item# A10211)
- Ellison Superstar Machine
3. Decorate your donut to you liking by adding small pom poms. You can also cut small pieces of Kunin Classicfelt™ to look like sprinkles or frosting. The possibilities are endless for your students when it comes to decorating their donuts for dad!
4. Create a personalized gift bag using a white paper bag. Cut the sides of the bag about an inch from each side. Cut the desired color of Kunin Classicfelt™ into the shape of a tie and decorate to your liking. Place your child’s donut craft in the bag and fold over the corners of the white paper bag and glue with adhesive.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.