Do you have a notebook that needs some love? Today I am sharing a quick and easy way to dress up an ugly notebook with felt. Since Kunin Eco-Fi Felt Rainbow ClassicFelt™ is recycled, it seems fitting to use it to upcycle a notebook into a gorgeous journal. As an attendee of many conferences, I receive lots of free notebooks, many of which have advertising printed on them. An easy and classy way to cover up that advertising is to create a die cut from Kunin Eco-Fi Felt Rainbow ClassicFelt™ to glue over top.
I created the framed hummingbird on the cover on this notebook in one afternoon using a few basic supplies. Here’s how to create a bird themed upcycled notebook with Kunin Eco-Fi Felt Rainbow ClassicFelt™:
- One 9 x 12 Sheet of Kunin Ecofi Rainbow ClassicFelt™ in White 550
- One 9×12 Sheet of Kunin Ecofi Rainbow ClassicFelt™ in Silver Grey 928
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Sizzix Oval #1 Die
- Sizzix Scalloped Oval Frame Die
- Westcott Scissors
- Clearsnap Designer Foils in Gold
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
What would you “upcycle” with Kunin Eco-Fi Felt Rainbow ClassicFelt™?